I have worked in IT for 20+ years now and having recognised the need for a better router to supply services for businesses, I developed the WhyRoute2. This proved to be a very effective and reliable router so I went on to develop WhyRoute which is ideal for home use. This offers all the features of WhyRoute2 without redundancy, using proven technology, our prototypes have now been running successfully for several years in various environments.
They have the following features:
• Multi-WAN Load Balancing
• Independant Hardware, One Machine
• VPN – SSL,IPSec, PPTP, WhyRoute, Vyper
• Online Privacy
• Parental Controls
• Web Filtering
• Guides available for all uses
• Stateful Firewall
• Fast updates
• Backup to Cloud
• Traffic Shaper
• Captive Portal Truly Redundant: Independent Power Supply, mainboard, internet connection, High Availability & Hardware Failover.
• Free software support and maintenance for a year with config option and without
Truly Redundant: Independent Power Supply, mainboard, internet connection, High Availability & Hardware Failover.
Security: Based on linux and hardened. Includes Tor networking, Mail and Web filters, Intrusion Detection.
Connectivity: VPN (in and out), DHCP, NAT, Ethernet WAN, DNS.
See more on www.whyroute.com